Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Why everyone should see Gran Torino

Now it is beyond stating that Clint Eastwood is a man's man, the consumate American, a proud member of a better generation that we will ever be. I would go so far as to say that if Clint Eastwood and the Duke had it out Clint would win, he is just that kind of guy but I digress.

This movie hands down is just a knockout. The messages and perspective that it conveys all the way to the end are hands down for everyone. It brings to life intollerance and freedom of expression how intent is more important than the actual words. Self respect and why everyone should have it. The disgust that is the younger generations who quite frankly have had life just a little too easy.

I was a big fan and you should be too.

This is another rant but I'll throw it in anywaay since it is related.......DON'T BRING LITTLE KIDS TO AN R RATED MOVIE!!!!! ESPECIALLY IF IT HAS CLINT EASTWOOD!

I know you may have to wait to see it or shell out the money for a babysitter but trust me it will be cheaper and more worthwhile than the years of therapy and questions.

No comments: